Founded by Sokari Higgwe, a self-trained photographer based in the UK. His style is influenced by the environment and the world around him, which is the catalyst for his creativity and inspiration for his work. Driven by a passion for architecture, art, design and the human form, Sokari uses photography to showcase a fresh and creative perspective of his subjects. For him photography is an art form used to capture special moments in time.
Sokari graduated with BA Degree in Philosophy and has an MSc. in Business Information Technology. He worked for an investments bank in the City of London for over 16 years, but is now following his passion photography.
- East of the River - Art Pavilion Gallery - Mile End London - August 2013
- Point Of view - Art Pavilion Gallery - Mile End London - March 2014
- First Edition - First Edition - Canary Wharf - January 2015
- Money & Power - Guildhall Art Gallery (City of London) - October 2016
- Hackney WickED 2017 - Arebyte Gallery, Wallis Road - July 2017