Founded by Sokari Higgwe, a self-trained photographer based in the UK. His style is influenced by the environment and the world around him, which is the catalyst for his creativity and inspiration for his work. Driven by his passion for architecture, art, design and the human form, Sokari uses photography to showcase a fresh and creative perspective of his subjects. For him photography is an art form used to capture special moments in time.
Sokari graduated with BA Degree in Philosophy and has an MSc. in Business Information Technology. He worked for an investment bank in the City of London for over 16 years, but is now following his passion photography.
To see more of Sokari's work Click on the Social Media icons on the right of this page
- East of the River - Art Pavilion Gallery - Mile End London - August 2013
- Point of view - Art Pavilion Gallery - Mile End London - March 2014
- First Edition - First Edition - Canary Wharf - January 2015
- Good Luck Hope Sales Gallery - December 2017
- Another Point of View - Camden Image Gallery - August 2018
- Unity Arts Festival - September 2018
- Money & Power - Guildhall Art Gallery (City of London) - October 2016
- Hackney WickED 2017 - Arebyte Gallery, Wallis Road - July 2017
- London City Island Arts Exhibition - 1st to 28th February 2018
- LIP 30th Exhibition - Espacio Gallery - 2nd - 7th October 2018
- 'Looking The Other Way" - Espacio Gallery 19th - 25th October 2018
- What Lies Beneath - 500px HQ - Toronto Canada - 1st - 31st May 2019
- "Mutated Landscapes" - Trinity Arts Gallery 14th June to 31st July, 2019